Here are my parameters for blogging:
- These tasks should be things that I've either always wanted to do or that will beneficially expand my horizon. Yes to trying Chat Roulette. No to trying crystal meth.
- D.V. tasks need to be legit actions that I can concisely frame in the sentence "Never have I ever...". If the words following resemble a four year old's run on sentence, then something went horribly awry.
- Although I'm willing to bend the law to my favor every now and then, I'd rather not have the FBI tracking my blog and LAPD breaking down my door.
- Life is all about spontaneity! Therefore, I'm allowed to do something in the heat of the moment even if it's not on my list. If Ewan McGregor asked me for a grand make out sesh, you bet your sweet ass I'm adding "Kiss a celebrity" on my list and then gleefully crossing it off in between squeals of rapture.
- I will only post if I've gone through with the task. Almost doing a task won't cut it. Failure is a possible outcome that I embrace begrudgingly.
- Updates at least 3 times a week. After all, this blog is called the Daily Virgin, not the Weekly Whore. (It used to be 5 times a week but shit just got real. Oh snap!)
On that note, I need to get crackin'!